Thursday, April 15, 2010

Night Lights on Sale

Oh my goodness... it's been way too long since I've blogged! We have been going non-stop since November! Did you know we added new Night Lights this year? Probably not because I haven't been blogging! Sorry about that!! Well, they are on sale right now, but if you are a blog subscriber .. type in BlogNL and you'll get an extra 10% OFF a nightlight this week (thru Saturday 4/17). (sorry, this sale does not apply to previous purchases).



Have you become a Facebook Fan yet? I am more active at writing on Facebook these days compared to blogging. Right now I have a little Fire Truck promo going on .... check it out ... because the drawing ends on Friday late morning. I just posted it on Thursday ... spur of the moment. That's what fun about Facebook.. I am always doing something randomly.  Join the fun!!

Join our Facebook Page!     Come tweet with us!
Fun random giveaways when you become a Facebook Fan!

1 comment:

Pokemon said...

this is a lot of creative stuff!! great ideas