Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Newest Items

Have you seen our newest items yet? NAME ART in both matte paper prints ready to frame and in ready to hang canvas. You choose a QUOTE or SCRIPTURE or anything you want to go under the name and initial. (of course you don't have to any wording there ... but that is what makes these so unique).

Also added is our new ANGEL Canvas Art: A unique PERSONALIZED CANVAS WALL ART PRINT made especially for YOUR child! I painted the Angel holding a Banner waiting for your Daughter's name. I also used several fabrics (some by pbk) to finish off the designs.

You also get to choose your options: hair color/eye color/etc. These little angels are meant to look like your little angel! See more details on the website!

5 Random things about me:

1. Fall is my favorite time of the year ... my favorite colors.

2. I love ETSY! (Have you been there?) http://www.etsy.com/

3. I don't know if I'm a twittering type of girl ?

4. I am the 5th of 6 children.

5. I have lived in the South for almost 27 years now.

1 comment:

SoBella Creations said...

I love Etsy also!! They have the most fantastic goodies.

Love the name art.