Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Brooke Owl Sale this Week!

All Brooke items on sale this week!
(sorry, sale does not apply to previous purchases).




We moms are always looking for something NEW to put on the dinner table aren't we? Well, I found the BEST One-Pot Chicken recipe that I LOVE and my children LOVE (how awesome is that?). I am now on the hunt for more EASY one-pot recipes!!! Does anyone have one they would like to share??

Here is the recipe:

Pesto Chicken Bake

In a large roasting pan, mix 2.5 lbs of chicken (I use skinless boneless strips) ... you can use bone-in thighs or drumsticks or breasts too! 1.5 lbs of BABY RED potatoes, a pint of grape or cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup (or 1/2 jar) of pesto (found in the deli or produce section), 2 tbsp of water, 2 tsp of olive oil, salt & pepper to taste. Mix everything in the pan and bake at 425 for 45 minutes to 1 hour.

I brought this to a friend who just had surgery and she immediately texted me and asked for the recipe. It is soooo yummy!! I look forward to getting some new one-pot recipes from you!

Five (5) Random things about me:

1. I don't like to cook that much!
2. I am actually sticking to my walking routine now.
3. My dog goes everywhere with me!
4. I have become addicted to Facebook.
5. I love unsweet ice tea with lots of lemon!

No comments: