Saturday, July 4, 2009

On Vacation .. 15% OFF SALE

I am back from California ... and oh did we have a great time at my niece's wedding! I have never been to Wine Country before! I met my 5 siblings there and it sure was nice getting together again for a happy occasion! (it was my dad's funeral the last time).


This is my sister and I:



So, it has been a busy few days around here getting orders processed so they can be shipped before my next trip! I am leaving to drive with my 2 kids to Chicago (gulp!) to go see my mom. My mom hasn't seen the kids in several years (she doesn't travel anymore). It's about a 13 hr drive, so I will probably do it in 2 days .... why hurry?!

Farmhousefive will reopen on July 14th .... but during the week of July 5th through July 13th we are running a 15% off your total purchase sale! Just type JulySale in check out to get the percentage taken off. (sorry, sale doesn't apply to previous purchases).

Hope you had a wonderful 4th! Our's was low key spending the day with family.

Please click here to read about a precious little girl ... Kate ...


She is a friend of one of my customers, and really needs everyone's prayers! She had brain surgery on July 3rd for an aggressive malignant tumor. Please click here to read more about her and specific prayer requests on the right side of our blog (Caring Bridge) . The video is really touching .... be sure to have a kleenex handy. Thank you so much!

No comments: