Monday, June 22, 2009

Sale!

Hello!! We hope you are enjoying your summer so far! We have closed the store until July 1st. Our Store will reopen July 2 and close again on July 6 through July 13.

10% off Entire Purchase: Enter Code: Ship-by-July-5

Therese's niece is getting married outside of Santa Rosa, California on June 27 .. so that is where we will be the first part of our store closing. After we come home for several days, Therese will take her kids, grab her new Garmin, and drive up to Chicago to see her Mom for a week. Mom hasn't seen the kids in several years ... so I decided to take the plunge and drive. We will be leaving hubby and dog behind, so I am glad to have the Garmin for this trip. (I told you in my last blog I bought it for him, but truthfully I bought it for me ... LOL ... don't tell him!).

I am not leaving until Thursday (June 25) so if you have any questions, please email me. Otherwise I will not be near a computer so it will be July 2nd.

Hope you have a great week!

No comments: