Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break 20% OFF

It's spring break ... and I'm ready! My two kids have birthdays (the 4th and the 8th) and this farmhouse needs major cleaning and organizing! I am looking forward to spending time with the kids and doing things around town and celebrating birthdays and baking 2 cakes (well, maybe not!).

Whenever I close the store I offer a store-wide discount to my bloggers and my website newsletter subscribers. Take 20% off your next purchase at http://www.farmhousefive.com/. Offer good April 3-10. Code in check out is SpringFling.

Here are a few NEW items:

"Reach for the Stars"

Ladybug Baby that coordinates with Kidsline I've added a blonde girl hugging her horse after several requests:

Here she is on a letter print:


March Monthly Drawing winner was Michelle Marlow! She won 2 door hangers of her choice. The monthly review winner was Kate Mandel! She won a $25 gift certificate to FH5. All you have to do is leave a review for the item(s) you purchased & received and you are automatically entered into our monthly drawing.

April's monthly drawing is giving away a $25 gift certificate to our site:


I think most of you will be having your spring break next week too .. so I hope you have a wonderful & safe week! All emails will be responded to after April 10th. No worries if you placed an order this week, it will be shipped before we close.

No comments: