Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sweet Little Peas!

How adorable is this picture?!! I met a new friend this week through ebay and she became a gramma to these PRECIOUS triplet girls a few weeks ago! What sweet little peas! She sent me the most adorable photos of them ... loved looking at each one .. so artistic and sweet! If I had babies again this is what I would do ... find a creative photographer and get really unique shots! It would be so worth the money to capture these moments for a lifetime!

Funny thing is I had done some sweet pea artwork awhile back and never did anything with it and I just made a door hanger and a baby birth print the same day she mailed me this photo! I had to ask her if I could use it!


The door hanger is generic, but of course I can put any name or saying on it! So, I have this one sitting here without a little doorknob to hang on ... how about I give it away this weekend? Sunday and Monday you can enter into our Sweet Pea Door Hanger Giveaway. On Tuesday morning a random name will be drawn and the winner will get this sweet pea door hanger sent to them! I love this because it will go in any girl's nursery ... the colors are simple enough to go with any bedding. It will look cute on the closet door or nursery door ... even hanging from a dresser drawer. So... just click here to enter and please put your name along with "Sweet Pea" next to it so we don't get it confused with our monthly drawing. Have you seen our March drawing? We are giving away two (2) door hangers in your theme. One to keep and one to give away as a gift.

Congratulations to Jennifer Temple. She was our February Winner! She won a 8x10 Canvas Print of her choice & a coordinating Nail Cover. We've added a few new nail covers ... check them out.

Diane M. was our February monthly review winner. She won a $25 gift certificate to farmhousefive. If you purchased and are happy with your item(s) please be sure to leave a review(s). You are entered for each item you leave a review on. Your odds of winning are better than the lottery .... LOL!

My SIL sent me this email about all the things you can do with coffee filters. Who would know? I have them posted on the right side of the blog. We tried a few things, such as draining oil thru the filter (for our fry daddy) ... worked great. If you have fun tips you'd like to share, please email me and I'll post them. That is one reason I like the blog "Steals & Deals" ... Mandy & Abby find great deals ... and we are all trying to save money these days ... so the more tips the better!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: