Friday, January 16, 2009

2 days left to enter!

I apologize on the last blog post I sent out the link to the dolly contest was not up yet with Little Window Shoppe ... one of my favorite blogs! Emily finds the best items and has great tips for her readers! There are only 2 days left to enter the Win your own My Face Dolly! Simply click on this link: Win it: Design your own Dolly and leave a comment and if your name is chosen randomly out of the entries received you will win! Winner will be announced on Monday morning. Good luck! These dollies are cuter in person... and such a keepsake... a little doll that resembles your own child!
All prints are still on sale thru Sunday. We are closed Friday thru Monday ... I am going away with my BF this weekend for R & R time! Get an additional 10% OFF (for my blog readers only) by using this in the check out code: BFWeekend.

Oh... I have to show you something absolutely adorable! My friend, MaryAnna makes these now:




Wouldn't this be darling on your child's package as he/she goes to a birthday party?! How unique! Check out her Etsy Shoppe: Whimsy Papers

1 comment:

SoBella Creations said...

I agree Emily finds the best shops. I'm a big fan of Little Window Shoppe.

Love your friends Etsy shop.