Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Items!


For a limited time ONLY we are offering any print of your choice made on canvas and mounted on a canvas panel (1/8" thick). These are ready to hang with coordinating ribbon attached, and if you would like to add a beaded trim to the bottom for an adorable touch, it's only $3. Don't forget to add a Nail Cover to complete the look! These look WONDERFUL on a door, above a bookcase or changing table, in the bathroom in just that perfect spot. We only have a very limited amount of these to sell, so don't delay! They are much cuter in person... pictures just don't capture how cute they are!! I love the beaded trim don't you?
A new series has been added .... a Bear Scene / Camping Scene that coordinates with a cute bedding set from Target (one of my favorite places!). This is available in a 3 print set, a letter print, and wallpaper cutouts. A PicturePal and Art from the Heart is coming soon....


I am leaving on Weds. to go back home to Chicago for my HS Reunion... yipee! I can hardly wait to meet up with old friends!! I will ship orders thru Tuesday, (7/15), but will be gone until 7/22 and so all orders will be shipped after then.

I'll be posting a few fun sales before I go ... so you'll hear from me before I go.

I have 2 birthday boys in my family this week! My husband on Monday and my oldest son on Tuesday. I went into labor at the Mall on my husband's birthday! Another favorite place of mine ... LOL! These days I seem to have a real weakness for purses & shoes! Don't we all?!

Have a wonderful Sunday. God bless! --Therese

No comments: