Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bugs & Critters Artwork on Sale


HI! This week at Farmhousefive we are having a bug & critter sale. Purchase any bug related item and get 12% off your total order. Just type BUGS in checkout to redeem the code.

Well, I'm back from my trip/HS reunion! Oh what a week trying to get caught up. Thank you for your patience in waiting for your orders to arrive... I really appreciate it! Here is a pic of me (in middle) and my 2 best friends from HS:


Had the best time! The turnout could have been better. My mom says they dwindle down with each 10 years. I got to see my favorites though, so that was fun.

Hope you have a great week .... email me if you have any questions about the bug/critter sale! Oh, by the way, the monthly review drawing is coming up in a few days. Be sure to enter by leaving a review for the item(s) you purchased. Winner gets a $25 GC at Farmhousefive.com.

1 comment:

Natitys Designs said...

Therese you guys look GREAT!!