Sunday, June 8, 2008

20% off, new themes, canvas drawing

It's so hot! It's 100 degrees here in Georgia! We are leaving in the morning to go to a North Georgia mountain lake for a 4 days. We are staying with my uncle & his new wife. Here is Natalie with the view behind her (we went there for Easter):

It's always fun to get out of town, but soooo much to do before you go!

Whenever I go out of town I love to have a sale going ... so grab the 20% off code off my homepage and don't forget to pass the savings onto a friend. Letter prints are on sale too. I have finally listed some new themes that customers have asked me to do. I took a lot of my images and mixed & matched .. so they coordinate with lots of beddings ... especially Kids Line. Pop Daisy seems to be the hit these days... well anything pink & brown!

I am also doing a summer fling drawing! I did this canvas for someone and it really is prettier in person. I am raffling off a 16x20 canvas in any theme I have. Here's some photos of ones I've done recently:


Drawing starts NOW and ends on Monday 6/16 at 10:00 am. Click here to enter. Be sure to write CANVAS next to your name.

Always looking for your photos! Email me!!

No comments: