Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hair Bow Holders added!



Hair bow holders by Iwantedtowonder have been added to Farmhousefive.com. I am excited to offer these boutique hand-painted & personalized cuties to my site. Check them out! I wish my Natalie still wore hair bows. ;-(


Art from the Heart (Cross Wall Art) is on sale this week.


I am looking for new photos of my artwork with the new Nail Covers I have listed. I would love about 5 photos. For those of you that have a print set of 2 or 3 (from Farmhousefive of course) OR is planning on buying a set in the next day or two, how would you like a set of FREE Nail Covers? Email me for details. The first 5 to email me will get free Nail Covers.


I have listed 11x14 Canvas Banners with dowel and ribbon attached along with a Nail Cover on Etsy.com. I am meeting new friends on Etsy! My banners are being offered for a limited time and only on Etsy... so please visit and check them out! (Remember I can make any theme I have into a Banner!).



Today (Monday) the winner of the monthly giveaway will be announced on the website! A new giveaway for March has been listed... be sure to sign up! February was the biggest turnout ever!! We got many, many entries!! Thank you for your interest in my art!

No comments: