Sunday, February 24, 2008

New! Art from the Heart!




Hi .. just letting you know about my latest project: Art from the Heart. This is my new Christian Wall Art line. These prints will be personalized in a special way for your child. I show a variety of wording on the crosses ... but I am happy to create one with a verse that may mean something to you and your family. I can create a Cross out of any of my designs so if you don't see your theme, please email me! I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did creating them. I am still adding more, so check back.

Now thru Friday (last day of the month) just type Cross2 in check out to redeem $2 off your Cross print. This sale is only known to my blog readers. ;-)

I am putting up something else tonight if I can get to it.. that I just love. A new creation of Farmhousefive that I think you will find darling! I just love it! Stay tuned...

Have a great week! --T.

No comments: