Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy New Year -- New Art & Sale

Happy New Year!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We did ... it was busy on Christmas Eve visiting family and friends, but Christmas Day I spent most of it in my pj's. ;-) BTW, today is my 23rd wedding anniversary! We are going to a fun new restaurant in town tonight. ;-)

I have been meaning to post this new art. I have had several requests for it ... Ocean Critters/Under the Sea. I think it turned out nice. The pictures don't show the colors very well or the clarity. I painted these and then went over them with ink stitches using an archival ink pen. I used to do this technique a long time ago. They come in pink & blue versions and letter prints are available too. I can make PicturePals out of this design too.




There is a SALE going on until end of the year on all LETTER prints (including the larger 11x14 size) and some other prints. As always, FREE shipping too!

Hoping you have a wonderful New Year and look forward to seeing you soon! --Therese

No comments: