Thursday, October 4, 2007

They're back! Growth Charts for a limited time!


After getting some requests recently I thought I'd bring back these cotton canvas growth charts. What a great way to track your child's growth! Not only that, but it will coordinate with your child's bedding (that is, if I have your theme!).

I am only selling 20 charts, so order your's now before they are gone. I won't be bringing them back for awhile. **For my subscribers only, use this code in check out: GC1007 to get $4.00 off your chart! (**sign up above to use the code).

I will be visiting my mom in Chicago for her 80th birthday (10/16) and then will fly out to see my friend, Randi, in San Diego (10/19) (please read about Randi below). So, if you are needing a gift, or trying to finish up a room, please order before I leave. You may order when I'm gone, but your order won't be processed until I get back.

If you have any questions about the growth charts... please email me. I can mix and match any design/image to make your child the perfect chart!

Have a great day!

No comments: