Sunday, April 1, 2007



This week only ... Buy One 8x10 print and get the second one FREE (8x10 as well)(maximum value is $12). Offer good thru Saturday, April 7th. Check out code is: 8x10buy1get1

Hope you have a great week.... I think most kids are out of school this week for Spring Break. I look forward to getting an extra hour of sleep each morning, aren't you?!

I had an MRI done the other week and it turns out my sciatica pain is due to a few herniated discs. I will be getting a cortisone injection and continue physical therapy. I am looking forward to relief! You can't sit at a computer for 5 years and not pay for it in your 40s... LOL!

Oh... we had a scare yesterday! Alpo dog food recalled their dog food (in the news yesterday--Saturday) and it turned out the cans we were giving her were the exact numbers on the website that were contaminated! She was having some of the symptoms and so I called the emergency animal hospital asking if I should come in or wait to see my vet on Monday. Of course we had to go in! Turns out she had an infection and had a fever. I'm taking her to my regular vet (& friend) to make sure she is OK. They gave her an IV of fluids and put her on antibiotics. She was really dehydrated.

Email me if you have any questions about the buy one get one... thanks!

No comments: