Monday, April 16, 2007

New Birdie Artwork


Just posted some new Birdie artwork today. "Birdies on a branch." Perfect for sweet pastel bedrooms. This is the second set I've done where the painting extends to another canvas (or 3 canvases--my cars & trucks set) (I know there is a name for it.. I just can't remember it!). Anyhow, I added another three-print set to coordinate with this one too. I just love painting birdies! Ok... it's time to paint some new boy's art!
Has everyone received their 10% off code? After you sign up to receive my blogs, you should receive the code within 24 hrs. If you didn't get your code, please email me and let me know.


Did you enter the April monthly drawing for a custom growth chart? Simply type in your email address (go to farmhousefive.com and look to right-hand side for the link) and you are automatically entered! May 1st a winner will be selected by random drawing and will be contacted via email. Please know that your emails will not be used for anything else! I never give, share or rent any of my customers information!

What a sad day in Virginia and around America. Once again, our Country has been shaken with tragedy. My heart goes out to all those parents, and all those who lost their friends ... and went thru that ordeal. Unbelievable! My son is just ending his first year in college (so it hits home even more so). It just tears me up thinking of the horror that went on at that campus, and the thought of losing your child like that. It really makes you think about all the petty stuff you worry about it... how meaningless it really is! Wish I could keep things in perspective like that daily!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Beautiful! You are so talented!