Sunday, March 4, 2007

New~Initial Wall Art!

New to my website! Add your child's initials to the wall for a dramatic look. Marvy wanted her daughter's name which happens to be 3 letters (SAM) in the Paris theme. After looking over my Paris art, she decided she wanted 3 images .... the Eiffel Tower (of course!), a Scooter Girl, and she loved the street light on one of my prints. I put this set together and she just received it and loves it! She left a nice review too. (Always appreciate reviews .. and of course she has been automatically entered into our monthly drawing for doing that).

On a personal note ... I may be going a bit slower these days! I've been going to physical therapy for my low back and for sciatica that hasn't quit since before Christmas! It's been a long miserable ride! I've heard you get worse before you get better after starting P/T. Gosh, I hope so, because I hurt! It's pretty bad when you are doing stretches and tears are rolling down your face... LOL! I hear that's a common problem when you are pregnant, getting sciatica because of where the baby is sitting. I can't imagine going thru that for months and months. Ugh! I have such a waiting list of projects and it has been hard keeping up with this pain. I've learned a lot though... LOL .... first you can't sit at the computer for 10 hours straight! Second, you have to strengthen your core muscles (for the rest of your life!). My walking program obviously wasn't enough. I guess after 3 kids my stomach muscles aren't the same. But! One day they will be ... I'm on a mission now ... LOL! If anyone has sciatica comments, I'd love to hear them. ;-) --Therese

No comments: